- Participants must study the rules and regulations listed below carefully. Participants who have completed the enrollment process agree to be abided by the rules and regulations of the event that has been signed up.
- Once the enrollment is accepted, enrollment fee is non-refundable & non-transferable under any circumstances. A confirmation email will be sent to the enrolled email address within 3 working days after the Organizer has received the enrollment. Please contact the Organizer if no confirmation email is received (Email: firstname.lastname@example.org ; Tel: +852 2117 1650).
- Repeated enrollments in same competition will be counted as a single enrollment. The extra enrollment fee is non-refundable and cannot be transferred to another applicant or other competitions.
- The event information and admission arrangements will be notified to participants by email one week before the competition.
- Participants have to show either the hard copy or electronic copy of the notification email to our staff to check in at the check in counter.
Health & Safety Advice
- Participants should make sure their health conditions are suitable for the competition. In cases of doubt, please seek medical advice in advance.
- Participants should understand the event content and nature and participation of this event requires physical exertion. Participants should be in sound medical condition capable of participating in the event. The Organizer suggests all participants to monitor their own physical conditions deemed fit and capable for participating in the event. In case you are feeling sick during the event, you should immediately stop the activity and do seek help from the onsite competition officials.
- The Organizer reserves the right to disallow or disqualify any person who is known or suspected to be physically unfit to participate in the event and such person shall accept.
- Public liability insurance is covered by the Organizer of the event. Participants are also advised to purchase their own insurance cover if necessary.
Epidemic Prevention Arrangement
- Participants aged 5 or above are required to show vaccination records. Visitors can display the QR code of the local vaccination record or the "Exemption Certificate" by using the "LeaveHomeSafe", "iAM SMART" or "eHealth" mobile apps. Participants can also show the QR code by the hard copy of vaccination records or the "Certificate of Vaccination Exemption" for verification by the staff.
- Participants aged 16 or above are required to use the "LeaveHomeSafe" mobile app. Participants aged under 16 and accompanied by an adult are not required to use the LeaveHomeSafe mobile app or complete the personal information enrollment form to enter the venue, as the accompanying adult has already fulfilled the applicable LeaveHomeSafe requirement. Participants aged 65 or above who wish to enter the venue but cannot use "LeaveHomeSafe" must complete the designated form to enroll their personal data.
- Participants need to pass body temperature screening (not over 38℃) before entering the venue.
- Face masks must be worn at all time
- Fencers can take off face masks on the piste. However they have to wear face masks immediately once leaving the piste
- Sanitizers, disinfected mat will be provided in venue.
- The following is not allow to enter the venue:
- The person who under compulsory quarantine and their "close contacts"
- "Close contacts" of confirmed cases 21 days before the event
- The person who has traveled abroad 30 days before the event
- Except fencers who are fencing in bouts or referees, everyone must strictly follow prevention and control measures, and Cap.599G Prevention and Control of Disease (Prohibition on Gathering) Regulation and Cap. 599I Prevention and Control of Disease (Wearing of Mask) Regulation. Meanwhile everyone has to following the direction by organizer and keep appropriate social distance.
- If any fencers, their accompanies or coaches are found violating the above epidemic prevention rules, staff of the competition and referee will issue a verbal warning to the person concerned, a yellow card will be issued for the second violation, and a black card will be issued for the third violation and the relevant person will be asked to leave the venue. They will not be allowed to enter the venue again.
- The arrangement will be updated according to the government's epidemic prevention requirements. All epidemic prevention arrangements are subject to email. Please keep close for updates in our emails.
On the day before the Event (24th December, 2022)
The event will be cancelled if Red Rainstorm Signal or above or Typhoon Signal No.3 or above is hoisted at any time from 4:00p.m.
Event day (25th to 27th December, 2022)
The event will be cancelled if Red Rainstorm Signal or above or Typhoon Signal No.3 or above is hoisted at any time from 6:00a.m.
- If the event is cancelled due to the above Inclement Weather/Condition Warnings hoisting, enrollment fee will not be refunded.
- If the above Inclement Weather/Condition Warnings are hoisted after the commencement of competition, the Event Director has the right to change the event distance or event arrangement or to stop the event. Enrollment fee will not be refunded.
- Please check the event day weather from the Hong Kong Observatory (Tel: 1878200).
- Please stay tuned with the updates on this event website and Facebook page of Sportsoho Media Limited (www.facebook.com/hksportsoho)
- If the event is cancelled due to Covid or venue unavailability, the arrangement will be announced on this event website and Facebook page of Sportsoho Media Limited.
- Should there be any emergency or assistance needed during the event, participants shall contact the officials at the information centre.
- All prizes are not redeemable for cash.
- The Organizer reserves the right to amend or clarify the above competition rules.